Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers all domestic and international destinations on promo, for travel on December 2019 until summer 2020. Hurry!
Domestic and International Seat Sale
Sale Period: August 8-9, 2019
Travel Period: December 1, 2019-April 30, 2020
– Cagayan De Oro to Bohol, Dumaguete, or Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Calbayog, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete,General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz,Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
– Clark to Bacolod, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
– Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
– Manila to Bacolod, Basco, Bohol, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Romblon (Tablas) Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga
– Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
– Manila to Kota Kinabalu
– Manila to Seoul (Incheon)
– Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau, or Tokyo (Narita)
– Clark to Hong Kong, Macau, or Tokyo (Narita) Iloilo to Hong Kong Manila to Bandar Seri Begawan, Bangkok, Beijing, Bali (Denpasar), Dubai, Fukuoka, Guangzhou (Canton), Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Taipei, or Xiamen
– Cebu to Seoul (Incheon)
– Kalibo to Seoul (Incheon)
– Manila to Singapore
– Cebu to Singapore
– Davao to Singapore
– Clark to Singapore
– Iloilo to Singapore
– Manila to Kuala Lumpur
– Manila to Guam (Travel Period: December 1-7, 2019)
– Manila to Melbourne
– Manila to Sydney
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted fares are valid for one-way travel only, inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage allowance, base fare, web admin fee and taxes collected at point-of-sale. Domestic Terminal fees for non-Manila/Caticlan/Cebu stations and International Terminals Fees for non-Manila stations, plus Php 1,620 International Travel Tax must be paid at the airport. Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.
Book your flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/