Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers another round of promo fares for every Juan, perfect for Christmas, New Year and first quarter 2018 travel!
SALE PERIOD: November 13-16, 2017 or until seats last
TRAVEL PERIOD: December 15, 2017 – March 31, 2018
– Cagayan de Oro to Tagbilaran
– Cebu to Puerto Princesa
– Davao to Tagbilaran or Zamboanga
– Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod, Dumaguete or Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod, Camiguin,
Dumaguete, Dipolog, General Santos, Masbate, Pagadian, Roxas or Zamboanga
– Manila to Cebu, Dumaguete, Kalibo or Tagbilaran
– Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban or Tandag
– Clark to Coron (Busuanga)
– Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro or Tacloban
– Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
– Manila to Bacolod, Cauayan, Iloilo, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa, San Jose (Mindoro), Tacloban, or Tuguegarao
– Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
– Manila to Ormoc (via Cebu)
– Manila to Kota Kinabalu
– Cebu, Kalibo, or Manila to Incheon (Seoul)
– Davao or Iloilo to Singapore
– Manila to Bali, Bangkok, Fukuoka or Siem Reap
– Cebu to Narita
– Manila to Beijing, Nagoya, Narita, Osaka or Shanghai
– Manila to Guam
Quoted fares are valid for one-way travel only, inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage allowance, base fare, web admin fee and taxes collected at point-of-sale.
Domestic Terminal fees for non-Manila/Caticlan/Cebu stations and International Terminals Fees for non-Manila stations, plus Php 1,620 International Travel Tax must be paid at the airport.
Promo fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following rebooking fees: Php 1,500 for domestic destinations, Php 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and Php 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight.