Philippine Airlines, the nation’s flag carrier that has the heart of the Filipino and continues to shine through, continues to offer its domestic seat sale for those who have not yet booked their flights for immediate travel!
Domestic Seat Sale
Sale Period: July 22-28, 2019
Travel Period: August 1-October 31, 2019
Manila to Luzon
P799 – Manila to Puerto Princesa
P1,359 – Manila to Legazpi
Manila to Visayas
P599 – Manila to Iloilo
P799 – Manila to Kalibo
P959 – Manila to Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Tacloban
P999 – Manila to Roxas
P1,399 – Manila to Bohol (Tagbilaran)
P2,259 – Manila to Boracay (Caticlan)
Manila to Mindanao
P999 – Manila to Cagayan de Oro
P1,359 – Manila to Davao, Zamboanga
P1,399 – Manila to Ozamiz
P1,859 – Manila to Butuan, Cotabato, Dipolog
P1,999 – Manila to General Santos
Clark to Luzon
P899 – Clark to Puerto Princesa
P1,199 – Clark to Coron (Busuanga)
P1,299 – Clark to San Vicente (Gateway to El Nido)
P2,699 – Clark to Basco (Batanes)
Clark to Visayas
P759 – Clark to Bacolod
P799 – Clark to Cebu
P899 – Clark to Antique (San Jose)
P1,299 – Clark to Boracay (Caticlan)
P1,599 – Clark to Calbayog
P1,999 – Clark to Catarman
Clark to Mindanao
P899 – Clark to Davao
P1,299 – Clark to Siargao
Cebu to Luzon
P859 – Cebu to Legazpi, Puerto Princesa
P1,299 – Cebu to Coron (Busuanga)
Cebu to Visayas
P299 – Cebu to Iloilo
P399 – Cebu to Bacolod
P499 – Cebu to Kalibo
P599 – Cebu to Tacloban
P999 – Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan)
Cebu to Mindanao
P699 – Cebu to Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz
P859 – Cebu to Davao
P959 – Cebu to Butuan
P999 – Cebu to General Santos
P1,299 – Cebu to Siargao
P999 – Davao to Bohol (Tagbilaran), Siargao, Zamboanga
P1,159 – Iloilo to General Santos
Promo Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
4. Economy Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to no show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hrs prior to flight departure.
6. Weekend surcharge for Fri/Sat departure from CEB/CRK/DVO hub at php100 and php200 from MNL hub and for Sun/Mon departure to CEB/CRK/DVO hub at php 100 and php200 to MNL hub.
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy , 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class
10. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy : 25kgs
c . Business Class : 30kgs
11. Other travel conditions apply.
CAB Approval No. 0661-02-22-s.2019
CAB Approval No. 0643-02-21-s.2019
ASC Reference Code P087P071919P
What are you waiting for? Book your flights now at http://www.philippineairlines.com