Philippine Airlines, the nation’s flag carrier that has the heart of the Filipino and continues to shine through, is offering its biggest domestic seat sale ever, that is perfect for travel immediately!
Domestic Seat Sale
Sale Period: June 28-July 7, 2019
Travel Period: July 1-December 12, 2019
– Cebu to Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod
– Cebu to Kalibo
– Cebu to Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz
– Clark to Bacolod, Cebu, Kalibo
– Cebu to Davao, Legazpi, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban
– Clark to Davao
– Cebu to Butuan
– Manila to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban
– Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), General Santos
– Davao to Bohol (Tagbilaran), Siargao, Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos
– Clark to Coron (Busuanga)
– Cebu to Coron (Busuanga), Siargao
– Clark to Boracay (Caticlan), Cagayan de Oro, Puerto Princesa, San Vicente (Gateway to El Nido), Siargao
– Manila to Davao, Kalibo, Legazpi, Roxas, Zamboanga
– Manila to Bohol (Tagbilaran)
– Clark to Bohol (Tagbilaran), Calbayog
– Clark to Catarman
– Manila to Boracay (Caticlan), Geeral Santos
– Clark to Basco (Batanes)
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
4. Economy Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to no show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hrs prior to flight departure.
6. Weekend surcharge for Fri/Sat departure from CEB/CRK/DVO hub at PHP100 and PHP200 from MNL hub and for Sun/Mon departure to CEB/CRK/DVO hub at PHP100 and PHP200 to MNL hub.
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy , 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class
10. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy : 25kgs
c . Business Class : 30kgs
11. Other travel conditions apply.
What are you waiting for? Book your Philippine Airlines promo flights now at http://www.philippineairlines.com/ before promo seats get sold out!