Philippine Airlines, the nation’s flag carrier that has the heart of the Filipino and continues to shine through, offers international routes on sale for immediate travel! Book now and fly now!
International Seat Sale
Sale Period: July 22-28, 2019
Travel Period: August 1-October 31, 2019
Manila to Asia/Oceania (Roundtrip base fare)
USD89 – Manila to Bangkok, Phnom Penh
USD99 – Manila to Hanoi, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Taipei
USD100 – Manila to Hong Kong
USD109 – Manila to Canton, Saigon, Singapore, Xiamen
USD119 – Manila to Jinjiang
USD159 – Manila to Bali (Denpasar)
USD189 – Manila to Guam
USD199 – Manila to Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo (Haneda)
USD200 – Manila to Beijing, Shanghai
USD219 – Manila to Tokyo (Narita)
USD270 – Manila to Port Moresby
USD329 – Manila to Melbourne
USD389 – Manila to Sapporo
USD419 – Manila to Brisbane, Sydney
USD609 – Manila to Auckland
Manila to Europe
USD629 – Manila to London
Cebu to Asia
USD129 – Cebu to Bangkok
USD189 – Cebu to Nagoya
USD209 – Cebu to Osaka, Tokyo (Narita)
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JP- 2D/14D; OSA 2D/1M; AKL/AU- 3D/1M; LON/POM-3D/3M; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/XMN/JP-2D/1M; AKL/AU – 3D/2M; LON – 3D/3M; For Business Class: GUM/ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN/JP- 3D/1M; AKL/AU – 3D/2M; LON/POM – 3D/3M.
4. No Show fee for LON is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy : Totally unused LON/SIN-USD100; All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: LON-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: for LON-USD150;GUM/HKG/MFM/TPE-USD50; all other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable.
7. Tickets are rebookable for a fee. For Economy: LON-USD250;AU/NZ/GUM-USD200;TW/KIX/CN/PG/JP-USD150;HK/MFM/BKK/SIN/ID-USD125;VN/KH-USD100 For Premium Economy first rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of LON/AU/NZ/JP USD100 for the rest of the sectors USD50. For Business Class: Allowed with a fee of NZ-USD100; for the rest of the sectors, First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of :LON/AU/PG/JP/GUM -USD100; All other sectors USD50.
8. All Sectors : Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
9. Weekend surcharge TH/FR/SA departures applies except for GUM weekend surcharge applies bothways for FRI/SAT/SUN departure.
10. Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
11. Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
14. Other travel conditions apply.
What are you waiting for? Travel to your dream destination now by booking your flights at http://www.philippineairlines.com