Philippine Airlines, the nation’s flag carrier that has the heart of the Filipino and continues to shine through, is offering an international seat sale! Feeling gloomy in this rainy weather? Escape to places where brighter and sunnier days await with PAL’s Chase The Sun Seat Sale! Book now! Travel now!
International Seat Sale
Sale Period: July 8-14, 2019
Travel Period: July 15-December 15, 2019
Roundtrip Economy Fares
– Manila to Phnom Penh, Bangkok
– Manila to Macau, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi
– Manila to Hong Kong
– Manila to Saigon, Canton, Xiamen, Singapore
– Manila to Jinjiang
– Cebu to Bangkok
– Manila to Bali (Denpasar)
– Manila to Guam
– Manila to Shanghai, Beijing
– Manila to Osaka
– Manila to Port Moresby
– Manila to Melbourne
– Manila to Sydney, Brisbane
– Manila to Auckland
– Manila to London
Booking period: July 8 to July 14, 2019; For Manila-Osaka: July 11 to July 14, 2019
Travel period: July 15 to December 15, 2019; For Manila-Hong Kong (for economy): July 15 to September 15, 2019
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For Economy ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN- 2D/14D; OSA 2D/1M; AKL/AU/POM – 3D/1M; LON-3D/3M; Premium Economy: ASEAN/HKG/XMN-2D/1M; AKL/AU – 3D/2M; LON – 3D/6M; For Business Class: GUM/ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/CN- 3D/1M; AKL/AU/POM – 3D/2M; LON – 3D/6M.
4. No Show fee for LON is USD125 and USD75 for all other sectors.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Ticket is non-refundable for Economy. Refund on Premium Economy : Totally unused LON/SIN-USD100; All other sectors USD25; Refund on partially used tickets: LON-USD100 All other sectors USD75. For Business Class, refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD250 for LON-USD150;GUM/HKG/MFM/TPE-USD50; all other sectors USD100. Partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable.
7. Tickets are rebookable for a fee. For Economy: LON-USD250;AU/NZ/GUM-USD200;TW/KIX/CN/PG-USD150;HK/MFM/BKK/SIN/ID-USD125;VN/KH-USD100 For Premium Economy first rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of LON/AU/NZ USD100. For Business Class: Allowed with a fee of NZ-USD100; for the rest of the sectors, First rebooking free, succeeding at a charge of :LON/AU/PG -USD100; All other sectors USD50.
8. All Sectors : Child’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare, Infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
9. Weekend surcharge TH/FR/SA departures applies except for GUM weekend surcharge applies both ways for FRI/SAT/SUN departure.
10. Mileage accrual is 10% on Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
11. Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL Ticket Office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
14. Other travel conditions apply.
CAB Approval No. 0661-02-22-s.2019
ASC Ref. P074P070519P
What are you waiting for? Book your Philippine Airlines promo flights now at http://www.philippineairlines.com and take that trip to your dream destination now!